55 occupies a prime
With a stunning reception and impressive contemporary office space, 55 Princess Street represents one of the most exciting opportunities for occupiers looking to relocate in the City Centre. Trowers & Hamlins, AHR Architects and Hello Soda have all chosen 55 Princess Street as their Manchester City centre bases.
55 Princess Street also benefits from the significant investment in public realm and transport in the immediate area.
55 Princess Street is arranged over ground and six upper
floors. The building provides large efficient floor plates
with full height glazed elevations, suitable for highdensity
occupation or a cellurised office configuration.
Manchester city centre is one of only six UK locations
with full-fibre broadband. This equates to an HD TV
show being able to be downloaded in around five
seconds, meaning 55 Princess Street is ideal for companies who
require superior broadband provision.
- Four pipe fan coil air-conditioning
- Full access raised floors throughout
- Metal suspended ceilings with integrated lighting
- 2.7m floor to ceiling height
- Male, female and disabled toilets on each floor
- Double height feature entrance reception
- CCTV monitored
- Two 13-person passenger lifts
- Secure basement car parking
- New bike storage, shower and changing facilities
- On-site building manager
- Goods lift
- EPC rating C (73)
Large flexible floor plates
for all styles of fit out.
on the doorstep.
55 is located between two of Manchester’s most popular squares.
Whether you want to grab a sandwich or a coffee, entertain clients or go out after work, the area around 55 Princess Street is diverse and exciting. Immediately to the south is St. Peter’s Square, which is now a worldclass defining component in Manchester’s Civic and new business quarter; a wholly integrated, pedestrianised square which includes a Metrolink hub. Immediately to the West is Albert Square, which is transformed throughout the year to host various events including Manchester International Festival when it becomes Festival Square, the focal point for the city wide initiative.
55 Princess Street is extremely accessible for commuters and visitors.
- St Peter's Square Metrolink 1 minute walk
- Piccadilly and Oxford Road train stations 10 minute walk
- Metro shuttle bus 10 minute walk
- Caffé Grande - Piccolino 1 minute walk
- Caffè Nero 1 minute walk
- Starbucks 1 minute walk
- Wagamama 2 minute walk
- Rosso 5 minute walk
- Hawksmoor 6 minute walk